This Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employers online training course describes the safety and health protocols, policies, and procedures that employers need to be put in place to ensure that workplaces are safe when employees return to work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This course describes best practices for developing a COVID-19 Return to Work plan for workplaces with low to medium risk of transmission exposure. High-risk workplaces, such as healthcare facilities, will require enhanced and specialized protocols beyond the scope of this course.
The COVID-19 pandemic upended life as we knew it, shuttering non-essential business and compelling others to opt for a virtual work model. Now, governments are taking steps toward reopening their economies. As employees return to work, organizations in every sector need to have comprehensive plans in place, evaluating and controlling risks associated with COVID-19.
This course applies to U.S. workplaces with unvaccinated employees and all workplaces in Canada.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employers course, the user will learn to:
- Recall the symptoms and susceptibilities associated with COVID-19
- Assess the risks of COVID-19 transmission in your workplace
- Identify controls based on the hierarchy of control
- Outline policies and procedures for reducing personal interactions
- Describe cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Recall social distancing and hygiene policies and procedures
- Summarize protocols for responding to sick employees
- Develop a COVID-19 Return to Work plan
This online Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employers course is made up of the following sections:
- Coronavirus Facts
- Return to Work Step 1: Assess the Risks in Your Workplace
- Return to Work Step 2: Identify and Implement Protocols to Reduce the Risk of Transmission
- Return to Work Step 3: Develop Policies and Procedures to Create Your COVID-19 Return to Work Plan
- Return to Work Step 4: Develop Communication Plans and Training
- Return to Work Step 5: Monitor the Workplace and Update Plans, Policies, and Procedures as Required
This Best Practices for Returning to Work for Employers online training course was designed for Employers; Managers; Supervisors: Occupational Health and Safety; General Industry; Manufacturing; Construction
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.