This Business Continuity Planning: An Overview online training course explores Business Continuity Planning (BCP): a comprehensive strategy to ensure the continued operation of critical business functions and processes in the event of disruptions or disasters. Learn about identifying potential risks and vulnerabilities, assessing their potential impact on business operations, and developing strategies and procedures to mitigate those risks and maintain continuity.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Continuity Planning: An Overview course, the user will learn:
- The roles of business continuity planning team members
- Strategies to assess risks and analyze their impacts on your business
- How to develop action plans for essential business functions and processes
- The elements of a communications plan
- The requirements for developing, implementing and testing a business continuity plan
This online Business Continuity Planning: An Overview course is made up of the following sections:
- Establishing a Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Team
- Hazard Identification, Risk Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Developing Response Strategies
- Creating a Communication Plan
- Writing the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Exercising (Testing) the Plan
This Business Continuity Planning: An Overview online training course was designed for managers, supervisors and other employees who have responsibilities for maintaining business functions and processes in the event of a business disruption.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
31 - 60 Minutes
Audio, Video, Accessible, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits
NASBA CPE Credits