This Business Writing – Being Effective online training course teaches you how to organize, write, and edit messages. As we know, preparation is crucial. Many business communicators know how to gather research but may not be aware of the writing process, from preplanning to research patterns, to the first draft. This course presents a time-tested approach for organizing, writing, and revising a professional business message.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Writing – Being Effective course, the user will learn:
- List techniques for conducting formal or informal research.
- Recognize the main outline formats.
- Identify the different organizational patterns.
- Recall techniques for composing effective sentences and paragraphs.
- Outline methods for revising and proofreading business documents.
This online Business Writing – Being Effective course is made up of the following sections:
- Researching Ideas
- Organizing Data
- Writing Good Sentences and Paragraphs
- Revising and Proofreading
This Business Writing – Being Effective online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Accessible, Audio, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits