This Business Writing – Letters and Emails online training course will help you write coherent business messages – letters, memos, and emails.
This course explains how to use the 3-x-3 writing process for routine business correspondence. You will learn how to correspond with different audiences—customers, employees, and superiors. You will also learn to plan and structure different kinds of correspondence—letters, memos, and emails.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Writing – Letters and Emails course, the user will learn:
- List the characteristics of business letters.
- Outline the structure of different kinds of business letters.
- Identify the characteristics of effective memos and emails.
- Select plans or formats for organizing memos and emails.
- Recognize the importance of email etiquette.
This online Business Writing – Letters and Emails course is made up of the following sections:
- Letters of Request
- Direct Replies
- Letters of Goodwill
- Memos and Emails
- Email Etiquette
This Business Writing – Letters and Emails online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.