This Business Writing – Reports and Proposals online training course presents solid, logical techniques for writing two crucial business documents—proposals and reports. It covers the various types of business reports and proposals, their structure, purpose, and content, as well as professional models of reports written by seasoned experts. It outlines the basic components of each kind of business report and proposal in use today, including formal and informal formats.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Business Writing – Reports and Proposals course, the user will learn:
- List the types of business reports.
- Describe the types of informational reports.
- Explain the types of analytical reports.
- Identify the components of informal and formal proposals.
- Compare formal and informal proposals.
- Outline the components of a formal report.
This online Business Writing: Reports and Proposals course is made up of the following sections:
- Informational Reports
- Analytical Reports
- Formal and Informal Proposals
- Formal Reports
This Business Writing – Reports and Proposals online training course was designed for business owners, managers, and employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes
Accessible, Audio, Mobile, NASBA CPE - QAS Self Study
|NASBA CPE Credits