This Climate Change and Our Oceans online training course explores the concept of climate change and our oceans. Users will learn about the impact that climate change is having on oceans and coral reefs. The topics of ocean currents, coral bleaching, and ocean acidification will also be explored.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Climate Change and Our Oceans course, the user will learn:
- To define key terms: climate change, coral bleaching, ocean acidification
- To describe how climate change is affecting the planet, specifically our oceans
- To summarize the process of coral bleaching and its effect on marine life
This online Climate Change and Our Oceans course is made up of the following sections:
- Climate Change
- What Does Climate Change Have to Do with the Oceans?
- Oceans and Coral Reefs
- What Causes Coral Bleaching?
- Our Oceans, Our Earth
- Get Inspired
This Climate Change and Our Oceans online training course was designed for children, ages 8 to 12, who are learning about climate change.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
30 Minutes or Less
Video, Accessible, Mobile