This Communicating Proactively online training course presents three proactive communication models and provides multiple examples that will help you identify the components of each. The three models include the explanation model, the agreement model, and the closure model. Each model is broken into easily understandable elements, allowing you to better understand the communication process, and start you on the road to immediate, proactive, positive communication.
Perhaps the single most important skill a person can develop is the ability to communicate effectively with others. Only through effective interpersonal communication can you persuasively convey an idea, overcome objections, avoid misunderstandings, and minimize arguments.
This course will help you develop and improve your process of verbal communication using a step-by-step approach, focusing on basic fundamentals.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Communicating Proactively course, the user will learn to:
- Communicate an idea, a concept, or a request effectively.
- Break the communication process down into specific, identifiable parts.
- Analyze and understand those parts.
- Avoid misunderstanding and misconceptions.
- Provide positive contributions to any conversation.
- Focus upon and quickly review the results of a conversation.
This online Communicating Proactively course is made up of the following sections:
- The Explanation Model
- Problem Solution Guidelines
- Why Use the Explanation Model?
- The Agreement Model
- Listening for Agreement
- The Closure Model
This Communicating Proactively online training course was designed for employees, employers, and business communicators.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.