This Executive Compensation Practices online training course looks at how and why bank directors are compensated, and how banks can establish compensation practices that are based on the principles of safety and soundness.
Being a bank director carries a lot of responsibility. Bank directors select management, oversee business performance, ensure compliance with the latest regulations, and make sure the bank is meeting the needs of the community. Because of this, bank directors need to be compensated.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Executive Compensation Practices course, the user will learn to:
- Explain why bank directors are compensated
- Discuss the various modes of compensation for bank directors
- Identify the parties that determine compensation levels
- Discuss contemporary issues in bank director compensation
This online Executive Compensation Practices course is made up of the following sections:
- Why Are Bank Directors Compensated?
- How Are Bank Directors Compensated?
- Who Determines Compensation Levels?
- Contemporary Issues in Bank Director Compensation
- Incentive-Based Compensation
This Executive Compensation Practices online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.