The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) was established under Title VI of the Consumer Credit Protection Act to provide consumers with a method of knowing where consumer credit information is acquired and how to correct inaccurate consumer credit reporting information. In addition, it forces the consumer reporting agencies to maintain stricter control guidelines in maintaining consumer credit information.
In this Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA): Medical Rules and Affiliate Marketing online training course, we discuss the medical rules and affiliate marketing provisions of the FCRA.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online FCRA: Medical Rules and Affiliate Marketing course, the user will learn to:
- Understand the FCRA rules regarding consumer reports and information sharing
- Explain the protection of medical information requirements of the FCRA
- Ensure bank policies and procedures regarding affiliate marketing are FCRA compliant
This online FCRA: Medical Rules and Affiliate Marketing course is made up of the following sections:
- Consumer Reports and Information Sharing Jurisdiction and applicability
- Protection of Medical Information
- Affiliate Marketing Opt-Out
- Affiliate marketing opt-out
This FCRA: Medical Rules and Affiliate Marketing online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.