This Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments online training course explores statutory restrictions on the garnishment of Federal benefit payments.
This course will outline the responsibilities of the bank and its employees that receive such a garnishment order. From determining what actions are required to ensure compliance with such an order to understanding the relationship between garnishment and other laws, this course aims to arm you with the know-how of dealing with garnishment orders.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments course, the user will learn:
- Determine the actions required to comply with the garnishment orders
- Identify the rules to provide appropriate notice to account holders
- Describe the relationship between garnishment orders and other laws
This online Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments course is made up of the following sections:
- Garnishment Orders
- Providing Notice to the Account Holder
- Relationship to Other Laws
This Garnishment of Accounts Containing Federal Benefit Payments online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.