This Handling Difficult Customers online training course explores strategies for responding to difficult customers and ways for maintaining their loyalty and future business.
Learn how to resolve complaints and create solutions in such a way that both the customer and the company win; keep difficult situations under control and help the customer stay on track and focused; and create lasting relationships and build your customer base by finding long-term solutions to problems.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Handling Difficult Customers course, the user will learn:
- Explain how to change your perception of your customer.
- Identify what your customer really wants.
- Select appropriate strategies for responding to your customer.
- Describe ways of maintaining customer loyalty and securing future business.
This Online Handling Difficult Customers course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 — Understand Your Difficult Customer
- Strategy 2 — Respond to the Customer
- Strategy 3 — Secure Future Business
This Handling Difficult Customers online training course was designed for employees and managers.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.