This Internal Auditing Working Papers online training course explores how accurate and efficient audit work papers are essential to the internal audit function. Regulatory accounting and operational auditing are integral elements of the role of the internal auditor. In this course, we will introduce you to these concepts by discussing bank financial statements, asset/liability management, operational auditing, compliance auditing, and the CAMELS bank rating system.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Internal Auditing Working Papers course, the user will learn to:
- Discuss the different uses for audit workpapers
- Accurately document and file workpapers
- Develop a risk-based annual audit plan
- Use electronic means to automate some workpaper functions
This online Internal Auditing Working Papers course is made up of the following sections:
- Purpose of Audit Workpapers
- Guidelines for Workpaper Documentation
- Workpaper Organization
- Annual Audit Plan Development Based on Risk
- Electronic Audit Workpapers
This Internal Auditing Working Papers online training course was designed for internal auditors and other bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.