Consumer lending is a cornerstone of the U.S economy. Customers need access to credit to purchase goods such as cars and services such as education. When goods and services are purchased, jobs are created and the economy grows.
This Introduction to Consumer Lending online training course will provide you with an introduction to consumer lending in the United States by discussing the history of consumer credit, describe the different types of consumer loans, and use credit criteria to evaluate prospective borrowers.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Introduction to Consumer Lending course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the history of consumer lending
- Describe the different types of consumer
- Use credit criteria to evaluate prospective borrowers.
This online Introduction to Consumer Lending course is made up of the following sections:
- What Is Consumer Lending?
- Types of Loan
- The 5 Cs of Credit Criteria
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Penalties for non-compliance
This Introduction to Consumer Lending online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.