Mold can be a serious workplace issue and can be hazardous to our health. In this Mold Awareness online training course, we will describe what molds are, examine the health effects of mold exposure, review the duties of employers under current legislation concerning mold, and outline methods of mold prevention and control.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Mold Awareness course, the user will learn to:
- Describe what molds are.
- List the health effects of mold exposure.
- Outline the duties of employers under current legislation concerning mold.
- Explain the different methods of mold prevention
- Recall different methods of mold control.
This online Mold Awareness course is made up of the following sections:
- Mold—Health and Safety Issue
- What Are Molds?
- The Health Effects of Mold Exposure
- Mold Prevention
- Mold Control
This Mold Awareness online training course was designed for employees and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Employers in all workplaces