This Real Estate Appraisal online training course will give you a thorough understanding of real estate appraisal is critical to the health of a bank’s mortgage lending operations. This course discusses real estate appraisal and will help you ensure bank policies, procedures and practices are sound. Given the role played by inflated real estate appraisals in the recent financial crisis, it is not surprising that real estate appraisers are facing increased regulation.
This course will provide you with an overview of Federal regulation of real estate appraisals. We will discuss the history of regulation in this industry, the current regulations governing real estate appraisals, and transactions that are exempt from the regulations.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Real Estate Appraisal course, the user will learn to:
- Review policies in your institution in order to ensure compliance with the latest Federal regulations surrounding real estate appraisals
- Differentiate between situations that require appraisals and situations that require evaluations
- Discuss the reason real estate appraisals are regulated
- Discuss the transactions that are exempt from real estate appraisal regulations
This online Real Estate Appraisal course is made up of the following sections:
- History of Federal Regulation of Real Estate Appraisal
- Current Federal Guidelines for Appraisals
- Appraisal Standards
- Program Compliance
- Re-appraisal and training procedures
This Real Estate Appraisal online training course was designed for real estate agents and bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.