This Report Organization and Presentation online training course explores all the tools you need to improve your business report writing skills.
The course focuses on techniques for sorting and interpreting data, drawing conclusions from that data, and delivering reports with logical, easy to read graphics and other visual cues. You will learn how to use statistical and tabulating techniques to turn raw data into meaningful graphics. You will understand how to incorporate data into reports with impact, how to draw conclusions, and select the graphics best suited for the data.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Report Organization and Presentation course, the user will learn to:
- Select an appropriate statistical technique to simplify, summarize and classify data
- Apply statistical terms to interpret data.
- Draw conclusions from the condensed data.
- Make reasoned recommendations from the conclusions.
- Recall methods to organize the report data into a logical framework.
- Use structural cues that guide readers through the report.
- Choose appropriate graphics to present data.
This online Report Organization and Presentation course is made up of the following sections:
- Sorting and Interpreting Data
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Organizing Data
- Providing Reader Cues
- Creating and Using Graphics
This Report Organization and Presentation online training course was designed for anyone who wishes to improve their business report writing skills.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.