The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) mandates a nationwide licensing and registration system for residential Mortgage Loan Originators as well as the development of policies and procedures for complying with the Act. The Act also requires applicable financial institutions to obtain a unique identifier, adopt and follow written policies and procedures, and ensure their applicable employees comply with the Act.
This SAFE Act Training for Program Administrators online training course will provide those individuals who are program administrators and others involved in complying with the regulation (compliance officers, human resources, operations, etc.) with the information needed to ensure compliance with the SAFE Act. This course will provide you with the information you need to ensure compliance with the SAFE Act.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online SAFE Act Training for Program Administrators course, the user will learn to:
- Provide the Registry with the correct information to obtain a financial institution ID number
- Create appropriate policies and procedures for the financial institution and implement them
- Determine who at the financial institution is an MLO
- Understand the requirements that MLOs must follow in regard to the SAFE Act
This online SAFE Act Training for Program Administrators course is made up of the following sections:
- Financial Institution Requirements
- What is an MLO?
- MLO Requirements
- Use of the Unique Identifier
- The Registry and Process Implementation
This SAFE Act Training for Program Administrators online training course was designed for bank employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.