The Human Resources Certificate online training program offers around 25 hours of online learning for small businesses, addressing key topics such as recruitment, staff compensation and benefits, leadership, performance and training development, and team building.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Small Business Human Resources Certificate course, the user will learn to:
- How to effectively manage recruitment including; interviewing, hiring, and terminating
- How to manage Compensation and Benefits planning
- How to handle training and development including; training, leadership, delegation, performance management, and effective feedback
- How to manage employee relations including conflict resolution, problem-solving, communication, harassment, and workplace discrimination prevention, and succession planning
This online Small Business Human Resources Certificate course is made up of the following sections:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation and Benefits Planning for Small Business
- Training and Development
- Employee Relations
This Small Business Human Resources Certificate online training course was designed for small business owners, managers, and supervisors.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.
Over 60 Minutes