This CSHM Exam Preparation online training course will explore EHS leadership and commitment, EHS planning and prevention and Safety, Health and Environmental Operations, and Applications.
The Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM) designation is the preferred certification for Health and Safety Managers. Requirements for CSHM certification include passing an exam administered by the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management. If you are planning on taking the CSHM Exam, preparation is essential for success.
For more information about CSHM certification and the CSHM exam, please refer to the Institute of Hazardous Materials Management (IHMM) at https://www.ihmm.org/
This online CSHM Exam Preparation course is made up of the following sections:
- CSHM Exam Preparation Course: Overview
- CSHM Exam Preparation Course: Domain I – EHS Leadership and Commitment
- CSHM Exam Preparation Course: Domain II - EHS Planning and Prevention
- CSHM Exam Preparation Course: Domain III - Safety, Health, and Environmental Operations and Applications
- CSHM Exam Preparation Course: Domain IV – Assessment and Evaluation
This CSHM Exam Preparation online training course was designed for candidates for the CSHM exam
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.