This Value of Brands online training course examines the fundamentals of branding; you will become familiar with the basic characteristics. Branding, as with many other business topics, has its own terminology; an understanding of the significance of brand terms will help to establish a greater insight into what is to follow.
First introduced 200 years ago, the brand may become, over time, one of the most valuable assets that a company can own. That same band may also lose much of its value overnight, even more so today. By establishing and maintaining successful connections between business and consumer, the brand demonstrates its ability, and therefore its value. The many factors that not only contribute towards this connection but also detract from it are the subject of this course.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Value of Brands course, the user will learn to:
- Describe what 'brand essence' refers to.
- Define the term 'value proposition'.
- Discuss how to manage several brands.
- Recall brand elements that help connect with consumers.
- Explain how brands need to respond to difficult economies.
- List internal and external factors in brand management.
- Recall remedial actions a company should take to save a brand.
- Recognize a significant influence of Social Media networks on brand purchase decisions.
- Name five senses brand innovators should take into consideration.
- Explain how brands address environmental concerns.
- Recognize the importance of using scientific brain scanning equipment (EEG and the fMRI) in market research.
This online Value of Brands course is made up of the following sections:
- Basics of a Brand
- Brands in Today’s Economy
- Branding and the Future
This Value of Brands online training course was designed for companies.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.