This Time Management – Strategies for Success online training course explores the most effective way to manage one’s time.
Time and energy and directly related. Intentionally directing your energy toward or away from certain activities can help you manage your time better. This course provides you with tools to evaluate your time management practices, and identify attitudes, habits, and beliefs that you are able to adjust in order to use your time and energy more efficiently. You can use these tools at regular intervals to evaluate your progress.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Time Management – Strategies for Success course, the user will learn to:
- Explain the relationship between time and energy.
- Use a technique to identify how efficiently you are spending your energy with respect to time.
- Identify activities that renew or drain your energy.
- List the sources that fuel your energy.
- Evaluate how you use your time.
- Identify time wasters.
- Use strategies that lead to improved balance, time, and effectiveness.
This online Time Management – Strategies for Success course is made up of the following sections:
- Time and Energy
- Energy and Recovery
- The Current Use of Your Time
- The Importance of Planning
- Time Wasters
This Time Management – Strategies for Success online training course was designed for all employees.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.