This Understanding Contracts and Their Use online training course explores fundamental contract principles, you will be able to get what you want in business dealings and personal contracts, avoid misunderstandings and costly disputes, and achieve success in your business and personal ventures. Understanding contracts is essential in today’s business world and in everyday life.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Understanding Contracts and Their Use course, the user will learn:
- Recall the basic elements of a contract
- Explain how to change the terms of a contract and what termination requires
- Recognize the importance of knowing the specific laws that govern your contract
- Identify the basic contract defenses
- Discuss circumstances in which silence may create liability
- Identify when performance is impossible or impracticable
- Recognize the importance of fair dealing and open communication in all your contract transactions
This online Understanding Contracts and Their Use course is made up of the following sections:
- Strategy 1 — Create, Change, Terminate a Contract
- Strategy 2 — Be Aware of Pitfalls
- Strategy 3 — Obtain Positive Results and Avoid Lawsuits
This Understanding Contracts and Their Use online training course was designed for anyone working with contracts (business or personal).
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.